The Queens Golden (Film) Wax:
It is specially developed to remove hairs form every part of the body with a special formula.
Thanks to the special plasticity and flexibility, it is easy to apply the wax on larger areas of the body. Once applied it will form a thin elastic film which will even remove the shortest and most stubborn hairs.
The wax should be removed without the use of strips.
1. Preheat the wax in to ca. 40° C
2. Treat the waxing area with alcohol-bearing pre lotion, cleanse the skin of any grease and remove any residual cosmetic products.
3. Apply a small amount of talc or oil for hair removal.
4. Put some wax on the spatula.
5. Apply the Wax with the spatula to the area you want to wax, do this in the direction of the hairgrowth.
6. Leave a small protruding edge, which can later be used for grip, to remove the wax.
7. Wait a couple of seconds for the wax to set.
8. Keep the skin tight and remove the wax in one quick movement in the opposite direction of the natural hair growth direction. Repeat the procedure for the next area.
9. After you finish waxing, treat the skin with after wax lotion.